Collection of data we collect
And the processing of data about you is part of operating our website in the way you want. The information we collect includes the following:
1. The visits we get from potential customers. We will collect detailed information about its domain name and IP address (if possible)
2. The data you left when filling in our blank website form. It may be our newsletter subscription form, membership registration form or order form
3. Summarize which pages you visit or visit
4. When you inquire about certain content from us, the information you provide to us
When creating statistical data about customer behavior on our website, we will never specifically identify you. We just want to know how you track our website, which pages have been viewed on our website, from which geographic location you have viewed our website and related content. We will not identify any personal details about you in its statistics.
Cookies will be automatically downloaded to the computer/laptop you are using with the help of the Cookie file stored on the hard drive. After obtaining this information, we will use it to make appropriate changes to our website so that we can provide you with improved services.
Your computer can reject cookies from websites. There is a setting on your browser that allows you to prevent websites from storing cookie files on your hard drive. Although this sounds great, we want you to know that using our website when cookie settings are disabled can be annoying, as it may deny access to certain parts of our website.
How we treat your information
Use: We mainly use your personal data to improve our website services. We can also use the collected information in the following ways:
1. Improve the content of our web pages. We will continue to work hard to improve our website products based on the information and feedback you receive.
2. To provide you with information about our products and services.
3. Provide you with information about other products that we think may be of interest to you, provided that you have agreed.
4. In order to let you know the changes we have made to the website, including service/product changes or improvements, these changes or changes may temporarily change our operating methods.
5. Fulfill our obligations under your contract.
Sharing: Without your consent, we will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to external parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting business or providing services to you, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe that the release is suitable to comply with the law, enforce our website policies or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information can be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Third party link
We do not include or provide third-party products or services on our website.